Jute Yoga Mat
Free Shipping & Handling.
Size: 24”x68”x4.5 mm thick (610mmx1727mmx4.5mm)
A Natural Fibre Jute Premium Yoga Mat offered by Family Fitness at Home made of natural Jute Fibers & PER Polymer Environmental Resin, is durable, light-weight & has textured surface for Superior Grip. Made of 100% raw materials, it has antimicrobial properties for extra-sweaty practices. The mat can also be used for Pilates and floor exercises.
Eco-friendly Jute Fibres: Jute is a natural vegetable plant that takes only 45 months to grow to maturity, making it a sustainable resource. Jute cleans the air by consuming carbon dioxide, and the leaves are a natural soil conditioner. It’s clearly a smart and naturally beautiful choice for a cleaner and safer environment.
Safe & Non-toxic: The fiber of a jute plant keeps you in place due to Polymer Environmental Resin (PER), a nontoxic material. This mat’s unique look and feel are created by meshing jute fibers with patented PER, which is phthalate-free and safer for workers during manufacturing.
Superior Grip: The textured surface on the Yoga mat gives Superior grip and stability while you practise Yoga.
Anti-microbial: Jute has the added bonus of having antimicrobial properties for those extra-sweaty practices and is the senior yogi’s favorite
Hot Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Prenatal Yoga. The mat is good for intense, atheltic and extra sweaty practices that requires a good grip.
Maji Sports Yoga mats can also be used for Pilates/Floor exercises and are good for all the 7 major styles of yoga.
The main styles of yoga are as follows:
- VINYASA: Focuses on your breath and has fluid like movements from pose to pose.
- HOT YOGA: Like its name, Hot yoga is yoga exercised in a heated room.
- RESTORATIVE, also known as Yin Yoga is a rejuvenating style of yoga.
- IYENGAR: Long-standing poses to focus on your alignment.
- HATHA: Introduction to basic yoga postures for relaxation.
- ASHTANGA: Similar to Vinyasa yoga, it is a rigorous style of yoga.
- Yoga of the heart “Anusara”: Focuses more on the inner alignment of self.