Your shopping cart is empty!
Physical activity is important for all ages and helps promote better sleep, and overall health. Our homes have become our workplace, virtual learning environment, and our home gyms as well. We need more than ever a physical routine to help to minimize stress, boost immunity, and improve overall health, which is so important during these times. At Family fitness at home, we are always here for you and we strive to provide you exceptional service and quality products!
· Dumbbells - The dumbbell is not just something that you call your spouse, it is also a type of free weight and can be a great tool in your home fitness program. Sold in pairs, they can be used individually or together, with one in each hand. The dumbbells offered by Family Fitness at Home come in a variety of sizes, are rubberized and built to last a lifetime.
· Kettle bells – If your goal is to increase power, endurance, get strong and burn fat, then kettlebells are what you may want to use. The Kettlebell is made from cast iron and resembles a cannon ball with a handle. Sold individually in multiple sizes, exercising with a kettlebell targets the abs, shoulders, pecs, glutes, quads, hips, hamstrings, and lats with a simple motion. Swinging the kettlebell can also have benefits on grip strength.
· Medicine Balls - A medicine ball is a weighted ball roughly the diameter of the shoulders. Sold individually and in multiple weights, they are often used for rehabilitation and strength training. The medicine ball also serves an important role in the field of sports medicine to improve strength and neuromuscular coordination.
· Stability and Exercise Balls - An exercise ball, also known as a yoga ball, is a ball constructed of soft elastic with a diameter of approximately 35 to 85 centimeters and filled with air. They are used in a variety of workouts and exercises including strength training, conditioning, yoga and Pilates sessions, flexibility routines and more. Sold Individually.
· Weighted Bars - Help yourself build lean body mass and gain muscle definition when you use these versatile weighted bars. They are used in a variety of workouts and exercises including strength training, conditioning, yoga and Pilates sessions, flexibility routines and more. Sold individually, each bar has foam cushioned padding and is available in a variety of weights, making them ideal for any level of fitness.